Friday, March 19, 2010

The night before...

These two pictures show the majority of my afternoon:

In the process

Afterwards


Wow, it sure seems like I have enough luggage for 1 week! I guess bringing my bed and part of my food explains that though... I am really looking forward to my flight tomorrow! The weather forecast is really good, which will hopefully make for marvelous flights... Let's see what I could be wishing for... seeing Mt McKinley... seeing caribou herds or at least tracks... beautiful Alaskan mountains... Alaskan tundra... You get the point, how could I not be looking forward to that?!?

I just hope that I packed enough warm clothes because bush plane flights can apparently get quite cool. So, set for tomorrow... "in the air again... I can't wait to be in the air again..."!

No comments: